Whether, there is a strong, or weaker, real estate market (whether, a buyers, sellers, or neutral one), one of the major reasons, needed, to take a close look, and pay keen attention, to your selection of, and who, you hire, to represent you, as your real estate agent, is the professionalism, and expertise, they bring, regarding the best way, to market your particular house! Since, for most of us, the value of our home, represents our single – biggest, financial asset, doesn’t it make sense, to proceed, in the most effective way? Discuss, and be, on the same – page, regarding, CREATING the finest marketing plan, to meet your specific needs, goals, and priorities. With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why, it really matters.
1. Character; coordinate; creative; caters to your needs: Hire an agent, with the quality of character, to coordinate, the marketing of your home, in a creative way, which focuses on catering to the specific needs, you prioritize, etc! This takes a combination of willingness, teamwork, focus, emphasis, and a service – oriented approach!
2. Relevant; responsive; reasoning; realistic: This process must begin, with taking a realistic picture of the property, and creating a listing price, based on a professionally designed, Competitive Market Analysis, or CMA. This means, looking at similar properties, and using relevant data, when preparing this essential component! An agent must explain his reasoning, so client and homeowner, are better able to, proceed with the level of teamwork, needed, and necessary!
3. Ethics; efforts; energize; encourage: The Code of Ethics, must be brought, to life, and followed, in it essential nature! Agents must use all the efforts, in a positive way, which energizes the process, and encourages, both his client, while marketing a property, in a way, which elicits, desirable responses, from potential, qualified buyers!
4. Attitude; attention; aptitude; actions: A positive, can – do, attitude, looks to the best way, to achieve, rather than, why you will fail! Doing so, means, paying keen attention to, the best way, to proceed, and to move forward, with a well – considered, action plan! A professionally trained, open – minded, agent, combines these, with a relevant aptitude, and skill – set!
5. Teamwork; timely; time – tested: Agents and homeowners must proceed, with true teamwork, and an understanding of the finest, time – tested, ideas and approaches! In addition, they must avoid procrastination, and proceed, in a well – considered, timely manner!
6. Integrity; inspire; involved: One must trust, the individual, he hires, and, to do so, the agent must proceed with the utmost degree of genuine integrity! He must inspire all involved, and get his clients, and other agents, involved, and willing to participate, fully!
7. Needs; nerve; nuances; niche: Identify the niche, which best fits, your house. Develop a formula/ approach, to best serve your client’s needs, while bringing a degree of reality, into the equation, by having the nerve, to use the nuances, needed, to get it done!
8. Guiding; generate interest: Hands – on representation must generate more interest, in the subject property, and guiding, every aspect, to drive the transaction forward! This takes a combination of patience, with a desire to serve others!
How will your agent, serve you, by CREATING an appropriate market, for your home? Carefully select, choose, and hire, the best person, to meet your needs!
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.