Quality real estate agents, realize, they must, earn their trust, and respect, not, merely, by their rhetoric, but, rather, by their consistent professional dedication, to providing the ultimate service and representation to their clients and customers (actual and potential)! In order to do so, they must be ready, willing, and able, to fully consider the options and alternatives, with an open – mind, and DELVE deeply, into the best way, to ensure, the finest possible service. With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, some of the approaches, behavior, actions, and considerations, quality real estate agents, consider a priority, and focus.
1. Discover needs: One must never assume, he knows, what’s most important to his clients. Rather, he must, take the time, and make the effort, to identify, and discover, an individual’s specific needs, situation, etc. This occurs, by effectively listening, rather than assuming, and prioritizing, genuine empathy!
2. Empathy: Far too often, the initial conversation/ meeting, between an agent, and a prospective client, is dominated, by an agent’s speaking, rather than focusing on effective listening, in order to learn, what is most important, and meaningful, to the individual. There is a need, to develop, a customized, marketing, and selling plan, in ordee to address this very important consideration, in an extraordinary manner!
3. Listen; learning; leading: An important skill is maintaining one’s patience, and prioritizing, effectively listening, rather than dominating a conversation! After all, how can anyone, know, for sure, how to proceed, unless/ until, he has learned, what a seller seeks, and needs? Representing someone, is much like quality leadership, because, if a professional, wishes to achieve the best possibilities, he must commit to leading his client, in the client’s best interests!
4. Vision; value; values; views: Quality agents possess a superior level of vision, which considers, present needs, as well as contingencies and ramifications! How might someone introduce value to the transaction, and, support the homeowners core values? Meaningful representation means articulating views, openly, so your client is well – informed, and properly prepared!
5. Emphasis; energy; exceed expectations: One must take the time, to carefully consider, where most of the emphasis, should be placed, and centered! When agents create an atmosphere, focused on positive energy, and consistently, under – promise, and exceed expectations, a homeowner benefits!
When you hire, someone, to represent your real estate needs, seek an individual, ready, willing, and able, to go, beyond – the – surface, and DELVE deeply, to determine, the best way to proceed! Don’t you deserve that?