Whether you are a real estate agent, or, if you are considering, either, buying or selling real property, wouldn’t everyone be, best – served, by an individual, who demanded his personal, and professional best? How, exactly, might someone, become a truly, BETTER real estate agent, so, he can provide the service, and representation, your client needs, and deserves? With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why, it makes sense, to demand the very best (for agents, this means best efforts, while for clients, hiring the right person, for their best interests).
1. Benefits; beliefs; bring it: Begin the focus, based on how, an individual’s efforts, produce real, meaningful benefits, for his clients! Will agent and client, be, on the same – page, from the onset, in order to proceed, with greater efficiency, effectiveness, and focus? Will they come, to a meeting – of – the – minds, so their beliefs, are mutually beneficial, and relevant? Remember, the individual you hire, must bring – it, every day, with the finest, possible, energy and focus!
2. Empathy; emphasis; energy/ energize: When one proceeds, with the utmost degree of genuine empathy, by effectively, listening, and learning, what his clients need, and prioritize, he must place, the majority of his personal emphasis, where it, will benefit his clients, the most! You need, someone, with the degree of personal energy, which is maintained, throughout the transaction period, regardless of any challenges, thrust in your way! Great agents energize their clients, reducing the stress, tensions, and strains, of this event!
3. Truthful/ trust; timely: Homeowners must feel comfortable with, and trust, the individual, they hire! One earns this trust, by a combination of many factors, and maintaining, genuine integrity, throughout! Actions must be, consistently, timely, and responsive, because, procrastination, is the enemy of, effective representation, and service!
4. Time – tested: There’s no reason, to, reinvent the wheel! Using time – tested, techniques, in a skilled manner, is the most productive, efficient, approach!
5. Endurance; excellence: There will, nearly always, be certain obstacles, thrust in the path, of pain – free, stress – free, representation! He demands his utmost degree of personal excellence!
6. Realistic; relevant; reasoning: When all parties, proceed, with realistic expectations, and logical pricing, the transaction, gets off, to the best start! Only, when agents use relevant techniques, ideas, etc, and explains his reasoning, to his client’s satisfaction, does the homeowner, receive the top – notch, service, he deserves!
Do you want to be a BETTER agent? Are you willing, to do, everything, possible, to achieve the best, possible results?
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.